Friday, August 11, 2017

Summer Summer Summer -- I'M BACK

Hey guys it's been a while! Summer has passed me by in a flash and I'm disappointed in myself for not writing to you guys. This blog is something I'm really passionate about and wish to continue to the best of my abilities. I guess what I'm trying to say is I have to make time for writing, it has to be a routine. There is so much that went on in summer and I've grown as a person, no not in height sadly but maturity wise. I've learned more about myself and what I am capable of. We all are capable of more than we know but if you are like me you put it at the back of your mind. When I hear my mom say, "Adhya you are capable of so much" I ignore it just thinking it's my mom just saying nice things, which is rare. NO I'M TOTALLY JOKING MY MOM IS THE SWEETEST :))). Anyway what I'm saying is once you learn more about yourself you start to understand what you truly are capable of. I never thought I could adjust so well to a new environment when I went to JHU. I never knew I could take care of myself like that and face my responsibilities. I went to the library and actually studied and I felt good about myself. There is so much that we can do and it's time we actually accepted that. I learned that if I actually put my mind to something I can do it and be good at it. It's hard to realize that without a little shove from people but with good people they will literally push you until you do realize it by yourself. They will always support you and back you and that is so important. It's important to surround yourself with such people. I met this amazing group of friends at JHU and they taught me how once you find the right people, you'll have them forever. I want to thank them because they showed me that I can be loved for my loud personality and constant littiness. LOL that's not a word but you get what I mean. As you can see I did a lot this summer, OMG before I forget I went to Spain. I also learned that I can speak better Spanish than I thought. I spoke almost every day and it was awesome because I got exposure to this beautiful culture. I love the latin culture because gosh they know how to enjoy life and have fun. I want to go back and stay for a longer time because there is so much more to experience. There is so much to life to experience, I don't think you can ever stop experiencing new things. This summer I've collected so many memories and I hope to take those with me and use them to make myself a better person. I promise to write more and I won't break it. Hope you guys have a fabulous day.

P.S
shoutout to my JHU friends because I love them and they are probably some of the most amazing ambitious people I've met. I am so fortunate to have found such amazing people and within the two weeks of knowing each other they are people I don't want to lose. So hope you guys are doing well and I miss you guys :) 

2 comments: